IF YOU HAVE AN EXISTING RING: Measure the diameter (mm) of a ring that fits your finger.
IF NOT, MEASURE YOUR FINGER: Wrap a strip of paper around your finger, just above the knuckle, and mark the point at which the two ends meet. Measure the paper from mark to mark to find your ring circumference (mm)
Use the Ring Sizing Chart to locate your size
Note: The average ring size for women is size 7.00; the average ring size for men is size 10.00. A ring should fit secure enough so that it will never fall off. It should have a loose comfortable fit when sliding it over your knuckle.
You can keep your 4tyseven jewellery looking beautiful for years by following a few simple instructions on jewellery care detailed below:
• Do not wear when exercising or performing sports activities
• Remove when swimming or showering
• Do not spray perfumes directly onto the jewelery as this may cause damage or discolouration
• To clean wipe with a soft cloth
• Do not use cleaning liquids
• Keep away from direct sunlight and heat
• Keep in a cool dry place
• Store in a cloth pocket for extra protection from scratching
• Keep away from water, hand/body creams, hot surfaces, adhesives, acetones and other chemicals.